The following Clinical Practice guidelines(CPGs) were written for the SOF Medic and above operating in austere and/or resource constrained environments. All presume the provider has a mastery in TCCC as recommended by the Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care before attempting PFC. Prolonged field care is a situation you find yourself in, planned or not. The following CPG’s were meant to give you every chance at providing the best possible care in the worst situations. All will first be published in the Journal of Special Operations Medicine first so make sure your subscription is up to date. Shortly thereafter they will be posted here as well as on our section of the Joint Trauma System website.
- Wound Care – Summer 2017
- TBI – Fall 2017
- Ocular Injuries – Winter 2017
- Sepsis, Recognition and Treatment – Spring 2018
- Austere Airway – Summer 2018 – Initial Draft Written
- Austere Damage Control Resuscitation – Outlining Now
- Austere Nursing Care – Outlining Now
- Prepare for Flight Committee on Enroute Casualty Care(CoERCC)?
- Thoracic Injuries
- Abdominal Injuries