The following Clinical Practice guidelines(CPGs) were written for the SOF Medic and above operating in austere and/or resource constrained environments. All presume the provider has a mastery in TCCC as recommended by the Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care before attempting PFC. Prolonged field care is a situation you find yourself in, planned or not. The following CPG’s were meant to give you every chance at providing the best possible care in the worst situations. All will first be published in the Journal of Special Operations Medicine first so make sure your subscription is up to date. Shortly thereafter they will be posted here as well as on our section of the Joint Trauma System website.
- Documentation – Spring 2018
- Nursing Care – Summer 2018
- Ocular Injuries – Summer 2018
- CBRNE Considerations – Fall 2018
- Austere Damage Control Resuscitation
- Sepsis, Recognition and Treatment
- Austere Airway
- Prepare for Flight Committee on Enroute Casualty Care(CoERCC)?
- Thoracic Injuries
- Abdominal Injuries